Panellists Day 1:
Keynote Speaker: Prof. Dr. Amareswar Galla, Anant National University, Ahmedabad, India & International Institute for the Inclusive Museum, Australia/USA.
1. Dr. Shubha Chaudhuri, Associate Director General (Academic), Archives and Research Centre for Ethnomusicology, American Institute of Indian Studies, India;
2. Prof. Dr. Sarit Kumar Chaudhuri, Professor and Director, Department of Anthropology, RG University, Arunachal Pradesh;
3. Dr. Subhra Devi, Assistant Curator, Department of Cultural Studies, Tezpur University, Assam; and
4. Dr. Anand Krishnan Plappally, Associate Professor, IIT Jodhpur.
Panellists Day 2:
1. Dr. Sachidanand Joshi, Member Secretary, Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts, New Delhi;
2. Dr. B Venugopal, Honorary Director, Centre for Intangible Heritage studies, Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit, Kalady, Kerala.
3. Dr. Madan Meena, Director, Bhasha Research and Publication Centre, Baroda;
4. Prof K.G. Suresh, Dean, School of Modern Media, UPES, Dehradun;
5. Prof. Ashok Ogra, Advisor (Mass Communication), Apeejay Institute of Mass Communication, New Delhi;
6. Mo Diener, Artistic Director, Roma Jam Session art Kollektiv, Switzerland; and
7. Mr. Kuldeep Kothari, Secretary Rupayan Sansthan (Rajasthan Institute of Folklore), Jodhpur